* 133,000,000 million blogs
* 35% of Journalists are now Bloggers
* 48% of Bloggers are in the US
* 66% of bloggers are males
* 1/4 earn $100k+ a year
* Aside from “personal musings”, technology bloggers are the most prominent
* 75% of bloggers are college graduates
Some great stats here.
Watch this. Amazing stuff. You’ll be fascinated by some of the facts.
Did you know?
- Of the 6.1 billion people in the world, 3.1 billion of those are in work
- 77% of the US workforce have a Facebook account and 26% speak a second langauge
- Fortune 500 companies receive about 2000 CVs a day
- In 2007, 1 out of every 3 hires was made online
- There are more Blackberries and iPhones in the world than there are people in the UK
- More than 1m people signed up to Google Latitude in the first week
- US workers collectively take 917 million sick days per year
- Employees who surf the web are said to be 9% more productive