So the guys over at Mobile Industry Review are pulling out all the stops this Christmas with an awesome feast of altruism and the causes in which it’s all in aid of are all fantastic and worthy of the press MIR will garner for this. It couldn’t be simpler to get involved..
So what have MIR got to say about it all?
“We’ve stashed away a load of handsets and accessories over the last few months and will be giving them away in a draw on the 10th December… just in time for Christmas. So what’s going on?
This time around we won’t be picking winners from the site’s comments. Instead we’re running a draw. Entry to the draw is in exchange for a donation divided between Mobile Industry Review’s two chosen charities – the UK-based Childline and the UN Foundation (winners of a Mobile Industry Review award) which operates internationally.
Each donation of £5 / $10 gets you one chance to win a prize from the list – you can donate as much as you like. Individuals and companies can participate and we’ll publish your name if you share your details with us.
- An Apricot Picobook Pro Netbook
- Sony Ericsson C902 Titanium – O2 ‘Quantum Solace’ Special Edition
- 2 x Nokia 6650 – T-Mobile exclusive
- Sony Ericsson W595 – Three exclusive
- Jabra BT8030 bluetooth headset / speaker combo
- Jabra BT2050 mini bluetooth headset
- SuperTooth Voice In-Car bluetooth speaker
- 5 x Free Spinvox accounts
- More added each week…
We’ve updated the process so you can donate directly to the two funds.”
See the FAQ at the bottom of the page for further information.